Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sick :/

Sorry I haven't been up and about in far too long.

Post summer madness, I jumped onto another feature.  Yay, more work, right?

I promptly jumped right back off after the most severe case of the flu I've had since I was a child.  Two weeks later, and the view of a real meal is still making my stomach leap around like a gymnast with Tourettes. Ugh.

Filling time when you're that sick becomes it's own challenge - the lack of focus makes writing or drawing darned near impossible. I tried anyway - the results were promptly deleted.  I orally expelled more interesting things than what came out of the fried brain pan.

So I surfed the web.  Read some Hugo winning short stories - oh my. Science Fiction has come far.  The past years winners were lyrical, engaging, heart - wrenching character based works that leave you with that fuzzy headed 'WOW' at the conclusion.

Lest you think I'm over focused on work:

http://accidentalpenis.com/

Because life is no fun without a childish giggle here and there.

1 comment: