Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

EFW files - BLAH!

Okay, okay, I have to join at least the 20th century. I'm behind, I know it.

My current oy vey is EFW files. What are they? They're just zipped files, but getting them unzipped? Harder than unzipping a recalcitrant virgin at a drunken prom party.

All you really have to do is rename them with a ZIP extension, and you're good to go. If you do it the handy right click way, anyway. You can't just rename it by clicking in that little box underneath and changing the text. Why? I have no idea.

Figuring this out only took a minute, but my frustration levels lately don't allow for too much puzzle solving. Maybe I need to eat better.

Two years ago, I didn't own a computer. One year ago, my computer was used for word processing and playing solitaire.

Now, I'm one of the mods for a large-ish film making site, have a blog, a digital camera, and am trying to figure out how to DRAW in Photoshop. I'll be a regular computer 'user' if not a homebrew wiz by next year.

Always be learning - even if those curves make you feel like Sisyphus.

No comments:

Post a Comment