Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Doctor, Doctor, gimme the news...

I FINALLY went to a doctor who has an idea of what might be wrong with me!!!!

It's been rather difficult to concentrate on anything due to pain in the nether regions, and getting some focused attention has been a soap opera of ridiculous proportions, which I'll spare you.

Long story short, I ended up at a neurologist for a pain in my lower back/glutes/legs.

It's official: my brains are in my butt.

I'm now getting psyched and prepped for a feature shoot for the Venezuelan market - I'll be sure to take some pictures, so y'all can share that adventure. I've been informed that neither director speaks any English, and my Spanish is miserable, so it'll be...exciting.

Best, as always, on all of your adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment