Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dreams and Ideas

Seeds of ideas can often be found in our subconscious.

When I was small, I remember having a dream journal, where I would write down what I dreamed of the night before so as not to forget. As I've gotten older, that earlier training allows me to remember at least the more notable ones. I no longer keep a journal, nor do I remember everything, but once in a while something just sticks with me.

Last night I dreamed I was a guest on a talk show, wearing my hot sauce pajamas. And I was trying to sew on the top of my head with an ivory needle, but couldn't find any thread. So I kept asking for thread between interview questions, while holding the top of my head in place.

I have no idea what it means, but I'm sure I can use some of that somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment