Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bad covers, yard work, and etc.

http://www.goodshowsir.co.uk

Many of these covers are dated, more amusing that completely awful.  Others...


Long week into long weekend.  One of the downsides of having a yard is working on it.  Although, hacking away at sapling sized sumac while the horrified neighbor looks on through his window?  Priceless.

The SO has informed me that I have a 'mom voice'.  The squirrel in the wall was up and squirreling around at nine o clock last night.  Nine!  I thought these things had bedtimes.  So, I expressed the thought, with extreme volume, toward the offending wall.

I expect telling anyone that it's past their bedtime, loudly, will give anyone that 'parent' tone.


Also - screw you, weather.

The past week was in the 50's during the day, 30's at night - cold enough that I hadn't put away my winter jacket.

Today - 80 and humid.  WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment